Rob provides both group workshops and one-to-one mentorship for artists interested in working in mental health settings. Themes include:
Clients include Apples and Snakes, SubText, BrightSparks Arts in Mental Health and the National Association of Writers in Education.
- The connection between creativity and mental health
- Labelling and stigmatisation
Common myths and assumptions
- Ethical issues and responsibilities
- Handy hints and troubleshooting
- How to find creative work in this field
"It's been really great to work with you and very satisfying to have had such consistent and positive feedback from all the artists who've been left informed and inspired (a heady combination) in your wake!"
Arts and Creative Industries Officer, Leicestershire County Council